Select students from Young Scholars Academy went to the Houston Hobby Center as part of Valentine Day celebrations
Here are some of the lovely creations from our students for the SuperBowl Project.
We love our children to use their brains in all sorts of interesting ways. Allowing creativity among young children is improved by exposing them to lots of opportunities. Here are Books on Inventors for kids
10. Frank Epperson – The Popsicle
9. Ralph Samuelson – Water Skiing
8. Chester Greenwood – Earmuffs
7. George Nissen – Trampoline
6. Spencer Whale – KidCare Riding Car
5. Louis Braille – The Braille Alphabet
4. Philo Farnsworth – All Electronic Television
3. Blaise Pascal – Calculator
2. Alissa Chavez – The Hot Seat
1. Jack Andraka – Pancreatic Cancer Nanotubes Test
Young Scholars students got to participate in the school-wide Scavenger Hunt.
School-wide Scavenger Hunts took place today providing opportunities to reinforce teamwork and problem-solving skills!
Please click to participate in our Parent Information Conference Call Survey