Welcome to our parent portal.
Book a Parent-Teacher Conference below
We encourage parents to participate in their students educational growth. Opportunities for involvement include:
- Ensuring that your child arrives to school on time
- Supporting school rules; encouraging your child to "follow directions the first time" especially, at home
- Reading to your child daily
- Staying abreast of school events, classroom projects
- Parent Participation
- Showing interest in your child's activities and carrying on related activities/conversation at home.
- Attending special family-centered events (parties, field lessons, programs, etc)
- Helping with fundraisers
- Sharing customs, hobbies, and careers with the children at the center/school
- Helping your child with homework
- Ensuring that your child helps with responsibilities at home
- VIPS (Volunteers In Public School)